Online Welding Software for Structural Steels codes, like AWS D1.1, D1.2, D1.3, D1.5, D1.6, D9.1, D17.1,
AWS B2.1, as well as for Boiler, Piping and Pressure Vessel with the ASME codes compliance
Industry Standard Welding Procedures Software Services
Proud to be the ONLY Worldwide Online Welding Software Provider
Advantages of WPSAmerica.com online welding software:
- Welding procedure software supports AWS D1 Series welding codes, AWS B2.1 and ASME IX code
- Simple to use by anyone
- Create industry standard welding procedures from anywhere, online, in minutes
(WPS, PQR, WPQ, WPQR, and Welders Management Reports)
- Supports multiple structural steel welding codes:
- AWS D1.1, AWS D1.2, AWS D1.3,
AWS D1.6, AWS D9.1, AWS D17.1, as well as
- Welding any material with all welding processes:
- EGW, ESW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW, PAW, SMAW,
Your Special Bonus:
- Over 10,000 AWS prequalified Welding Procedure Specifications (pWPS)
- All code-checked in accordance with the AWS D1.1 (Steel), AWS D1.3 (Sheet Steel) and AWS D1.6 (Stainless Steel) for SMAW (Stick), GMAW (MIG), FCAW and SAW process
- Prepared by code experts
- Simply download, print or email your selected prequalified WPS's for use right away!
- It includes a variety of Filler Metals such as Carbon Steel Electrodes/Wires/Wire-Flux, Mild Steel Electrodes/Wires/Wire-Flux, Low Alloy Steel Electrodes/Wires, and Austenitic Stainless Steel Electrodes/Wires "as shown in Library"
- It may be used for joining heavy structural components or general structural steel fabrication (Plate, Pipe, Sheet, Box), made of low and medium carbon steels, low alloy steels, including weathering steels and austenitic stainless steels materials
- Gain added information from the Highlights of Codes, Learn First, Welding Techniques and experts' presentations in the Welding Community section
- We are committed to providing support to the welding industry, as well as helping improve the welding knowledge of students and the public.
I love the software! I am very happy with the AWS prequalified procedures, and ASME
software and my customers seem to be as well. I updated some WPS's for one of my
ASME customers’ audit. The auditor from ASME thought your format was one of the
best he had ever seen!
Arnold Kamerman, P. Eng.
Amstel Engineering Inc.
This is a fantastic service. I have been able to write many welding procedures in just the time it used to take me to do the research only. The greatest feature for me is being able to save my work online and then being able to go back to it later and edit it before I make the final save for our procedures book.
Patrick McGlade, Quality Manager
American Fan Company
Your welding software simplifies procedure writing for many of the welding codes, plus it's useful way of networking with members.
Ed Craig, Weld Process Control Engineer
"This is great service" Thanks
Kris Rogozinski, Welding Engineer
Keep up the good work!
Jim Murphy, Welding Instructor
Weldtech Training Inc.
Ing Vicente Romero Mendez,
ASME Inspector (VIII DIV 1 & IX)
Sepcon Laboratorio de Prueba
Thank you for using the online welding software and welder software services for your day-to-day business in structural steel or welding manufacturing.
Benefits of the WPSAmerica.com welding services:
- Simple to use by anyone, affordable, available 24/7
- Software upgrades and code updates at no extra charges!
- Improves shop productivity and quality of your products
- Improves your knowledge of welding codes
- Prequalified welding procedures:
- Avoid unnecessary costly tests
- Save time and money, guaranteed!
- Certify or maintain your company certification with
the AWS, ASME, AISC, ISO, IBC, API, etc., by having properly written welding procedures & welding documentation
NEW! Welding Community: A Place for Industry Success
Welding community is a free value-added service for members of WPSAmerica.com. Our way to show appreciation to all members for their support. Thank You!
Your Benefits of joining to your Welding Community:
- Create your own webpage (WPSAmerica.com/YOU), and start business networking with all members
- Advertise, add text, videos and pictures about yourself, your company products or services
- Collaborate with members and share information with your welding community, that will improve your bottom line
- Network with the fabricators, distributors, welding manufacturer, companies and professionals; an efficient approach for business success
- Business and industry news, live, for your knowledge and benefit
- Industry presentations and articles from the experts
- Access to free online resources, publications, links and much more!
Prequalified welding procedures can be used on work covered by the world's best references for structural steel welding, as well as in general fabrication work.
Members include certified fabricators with the AWS, ASME, AISC, IBC, API and ISO, plus independent manufacturers, Fortune 500 companies, NASA, fabricators worldwide, professionals, welding engineers, structural or mechanical engineers, welders, welding technicians, certified welding inspectors (CWI), certified welding supervisors (CWS), certified welding educators (CWE), welding educators and students.